Monday, June 8, 2009

IGP DELAYS PERMISSION AT U S EMBASSY,KIVUMBI IS NOT HAPPY




I must confess that I am not not happy at all after an elapse of almost two month since i wrote to the Inspector general of Police Maj General Kale Kaihura over our peaceful demonstration at the Kampala United States Embassy.
The IGP has responded to my letter yet and this may convince me not follow the law as long as the 1995 Uganda Constitution gives me a right to demonstrate.

Our major concern and the issue behind this demonstration is to tell the international community how the US and other G 8 powers` possession of Nuclear weapons is a threat to world peace and environment therefore a necessity to abandon there nuclear ambitions.
We can not sit back while the U S with the leading number of nuclear bombs (15000) threatens North Korea, Iran and other powers to stop the production and testing yet it`s self as an example sarcastically behaves.

Tonight my people, is the moment we must help answer the call for a new Dawn our planet.
You must stand with me in sending a direct message to President Hussein Barack Obama and his counter parts in the Nuclear club.
United States must abandon it`s nuclear ambitions so that all other powers can stop as well.
If the U S can not stop her nuclear activities,we would like to strongly tell it to withdraw her remarks on the powers mentioned above.
We advocate for a nuclear free planet.
I therefore tell Kale Kaihura to respond to my letter and grunt us permission.

No comments: